Learning Catchball's lesson
|Online group lesson||We are offering JLPT N3 and N4 and N5 level group class|
|Online private lesson||We introduce you online Japanese teachers who offer you private lesson.|
|Language exchange lesson||You can learn Japanese for free, in return you need to teach English|
|Speaking lesson(homework)||You can expect to improve your Japanese speaking and grammar skills|
I am Taro Koyanagi, in charge of the Learning Catchball. I was manager at Japanese language school in Tokyo and started up these lessons to help people to learn Japanese.
Online Japanese group class
- Now we are recruiting new students for online Japanese class.
- Please check this page to the bottom and submit the application form for a free trial lesson at the bottom of this page.
You can sign up monthly
- We have
Basic conversation(N5 level) class
N4 level(pre-intermediate) speaking/grammar class
N3 level(intermediate) speaking/grammar class.
- You can sign up for our online class monthly. At the end of the month, you can decide to continue the class or not.
Basic conversation class(N5 level) for 3 months
- People who like to learn Japanese conversation from basic level are welcomed.
|Afternoon course||13:30 to 14:30 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
- You need some basic Japanese knowledge to join basic conversation class. After we receive your application, we will ask you. If needed, we will send you learning materials for self study to get some basic Japanese knowledge, so that you can join basic conversation class.
|Learning materials fee||0 yen|
N4 level speaking/grammar class(pre-intermediate) for 6 months
- People who have completed N5 level are welcomed.
|Morning course||9:30 to 10:30 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
N3 level speaking/grammar class(intermediate) for 6 months
- People who like to learn Japanese speaking, grammar, vocabulary at N3 level are welcomed.
- For example, if you are available on Monday and Wednesday for evening class time, on Friday for morning class time, it is also OK. You can join the evening class on Monday and Wednesday and the morning class on Friday.
|Morning course||11:00 to 12:00 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
|Afternoon course||15:00 to 16:00 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
|Evening course①||19:00 to 20:00 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
|Evening course②||20:30 to 21:30 on Monday/Wednesday/Friday|
1 on 1 online Japanese lesson
- If you are not available on the above time, we introduce you an online private Japanese teacher. A Japanese teacher offers you personalized Japanese lessons as per your requests. You can select a male or female Japanese teacher.
- ※Lesson curriculum of 1 on 1 online Japanese lessons is not related to those of group lessons above.
- 1 on 1 online Japanese lessons available between 7:00 and 22:00 on weekdays and weekends. You can select how many lessons a week/month you take.
- If you like to take a free trial lesson, please select 『1 on 1 online lesson』on the application form at the bottom of this page
|Introduction fee||3,000 yen|
|Lesson fee||1 lesson 3,000yen for 60 minutes|
- ※Textbooks fee is not included above
Free trial lesson
- At first we would like you to join our class as a free trial lesson and decide to sign up or not. If you like to take a free trial lesson, please submit the application form at the bottom of this page.
|Good points of this course|
|Small group lesson : We have 3 to 6 students per class on the average(8 students at the maximum)|
|Learning materials : Every lesson, we give you some learning materials for Japanese grammar,speaking practice,vocabulary(Kanji) .|
- Please note that learning materials below are not included in 1 on 1 online private lessons. Regarding the 1 on 1 online private lesson, you might buy some textbooks by yourself.
Learning materials in the lesson
Message from Japanese teacher
I am Ayaka, in charge of online Japanese group lessons at the Learning Catchball. 一緒に楽しく勉強しましょう！ Let's learn Japanese with fun. I am looking forward to seeing you online.
Application for a free trial lesson
- After the free trial lesson, please decide to sign up for this course or not. If you decide to sign up, then you need to pay tuition below in advance.
- You can select bank transfer or paypal.
※ If you make the payment through paypal, there's a 5% surcharge
|Application fee(trial lesson)||0 yen|
|Trial lesson||0 yen|
|Application fee(regular lesson)||3,000 yen(one time payment)|
|Tuition for regular lesson (December)||13,500yen(Learning materials fees are included)|
- We have class on the day and no class on the day with no color.
- You can take this course monthly. At the end of the month, please decide to continue to take this course or not.
- Please note that we will have only 11 lessons in January 2024.
- We are scheduled to continue to open this course. But please note that we might not open this course in case there are few students. Please feel free to contact us for details.
StepⅠ:Please apply for a free trial class through the application form at the bottom of this page.
StepⅡ:Trial lesson(for free)
StepⅡ:After that,we will forward our zoom ID and PW to you.
StepⅢ:Please decide to sign up for our online class or not after the trial lesson.
StepⅣ:If you decide to sign up for our online class, you need to pay tuition to our bank account. Basically you need to pay tuition monthly in advance
- We will inform you of Zoom link for the free trial lesson by email within 24 hours after we get your application. Our email(email@example.com) is sometimes misclassified as spam. So please check the spam box when you don't get a reply from us.
- Basic conversation lesson(N5 level)
Afternoon course ：13:30 to 14:30
- Pre-intermediate course(N4 level)
Morning course ：9:30 to 10:30
- Intermediate course(N3 level)
Morning course ：11:00 to 12:00
Afternoon course ：15:00 to 16:00
Evening course① ：19:00 to 20:00
Evening course② : 20:30 to 21:30
- 1 on 1 online lesson(all levels N5/N4/N3/N2/N1)
available between 7:00 and 22:00
- ※After you fill in the blank,please click the Confirm above.
- ※After you click the Confirm and check your information,please click the Send .