Private Japanese teacher,language exchange partner,Japanese conversation,JLPT in Tokyo,Kanagawa,yokohama,Saitama,Chiba.
We are learning Japanese through the Learning Catchball.
- There are 1682 members registered on the Learning Catchball(2017/12).
What is the Learning Catchball?
- Learning Catchball was started up by Japanese teachers to introduce face to face/online private Japanese teachers/Language exchange partners to people who like to learn Japanese. And we have started online lessons course. If you do not have time to go to Japanese language school or you like to learn Japanese efficiently, we recommend our online lessons course.Please apply for online lessons course through the application form at the bottom of this page.
※We will start our online lessons course on 8th January 2018.
- Please click the button below and get more information about Japanese teacher introduction service.
- Please click the button below and get more information about language exchange partner introduction service.
Japanese online lessons course
|Service||number of students||application fee||lesson fee|
|Japanese online lessons course||2 ～ 4 students||10,000 yen||10,000yen for 10 hours a week|
- We request our students to pay lesson fee in advance.
- Once you pay an application fee, you do not need to pay for next course.
|course||lesson time||day of the week||total lesson hours for a week|
|Morning course||09:00-11:00||Monday to Friday||10 hours|
|Afternoon course||14:00-16:00||Monday to Friday||10 hours|
|Evening course||19:00-21:00||Monday to Friday||10 hours|
|Weekend course||9:30-12:00/13:00-15:30||Saturday and Sunday||10 hours|
- We conduct online lessons course above every week.
Lesson course(Japanese conversation)
- Our lessons focus on Japanese conversation and Japanese vocabulary. You can improve your Japanese conversation skill and learn a lot of vocabulary through our lessons. Japanese language learners from Japanese beginner level to advanced level are welcomed.
|Pre-beginner||hiragana,katakana,how to use 『what,where,who,when,whose,how』in Japanese,Japanese verb form and adjective form|
- ※To take our online lessons from beginner to advanced level and learn efficiently, students need to learn how to read hiragana,katakana,how to use 『what,where,who,when,whose,how』in Japanese,Japanese verb form and adjective and how to make basic sentences in Japanese. Without understanding them, it might be difficult to keep up with our online lessons. So we can provide our students with free video lessons about the above. In case you do not understand them well by yourself, we recommend you should take our online lessons for fees.
Free Counseling for learning Japanese
I am Japanese teacher at the Learning Catchball. We can provide our applicants with 20-30 minutes counseling on skype. Experienced professional Japanese teachers can check their Japanese level and give them some advice to improve their Japanese skill and tell them how much lessons they need to take in order to achieve their target.
How to start to take online lessons?
- StepⅠ:Please join us through the application form at the bottom of this page.
- StepⅡ:After we accept your application, we arrange a free counseling for your Japanese level check and a free trial lesson for you.
- StepⅢ:After a trial lesson, we ask you if you like to take our online lessons course or not.
※If yes, We request you to pay application fee and lesson fee in advance.
- StepⅣ:Let's start to learn Japanese with us.
- ※After you fill in the blank,please click the 確 認 above.
- ※After you click the 確 認 and check your information,please click the 送 信 .
a:3760 t:1 y:29